Our statements are automatically issued every 28 days, and a payment is required every 28 days if there is a balance on the account. As this forms part of the terms and conditions for all of our customers, unfortunately we're unable to change the due date for your payment.
Articles in this section
- How can I make a payment on my account?
- Can I set up a direct debit?
- Can I change my payment date?
- How much do I have to pay on my balance?
- I'm having trouble paying my minimum payment, what should I do?
- My payment isn't showing on my account, what should I do?
- Can I make a payment before my statement’s issued?