Of course! Here's what you need to know.
- If you have a balance on your account, we'll send you a statement every 28 days.
- Your statement will show you how much you owe overall, and request a minimum amount to be paid by a set date.
- Each time you receive a statement you need to pay at least the minimum amount, by the due date, but you can pay more if you want to.
Paying just the minimum amount will cost you more in the long run, as it'll take longer to clear your balance.
Calculating your minimum payment
- Your minimum payment will be 4% of your outstanding balance.
- If your balance is £5 or less, we'll ask you to pay it all.
- Whenever you place an order, return items or cancel a service you've been paying for, we'll recalculate your minimum payment.
A note on persistent debt
If your account falls into persistent debt we'll let you know. Please be assured that we're here to support you in ensuring your balance is paid off.